Who We Are
The Trust Practice and Risk Management Association (TrustPARMA) is a national nonprofit membership organization, established by The American Insurance Trust (The Trust) to support psychology, mental health, and allied health professions by promoting education, risk management, and practice management.
To help TrustPARMA members and others reduce risk and enhance service delivery.
- To foster education and risk management by providing practical content, collaborating with education-focused organizations, and tapping the expertise and experience of thought leaders.
- To provide a home for the Association’s expanding portfolio of ethics, risk management, and practice management resources.
- Providing resources, information, and programs for the betterment of psychologists and other healthcare professionals.
- Researching, reviewing, and making available information on innovative models of service delivery.
- Developing and providing “business of practice” strategies and resources to support psychologists and other healthcare professionals.
- Providing ethics, risk management, and practice management continuing education and activities.
Membership is simple: When you purchase or renew a professional liability or other group insurance products through The Trust or Trust Risk Management Services (TRMS), you automatically become a member of TrustPARMA.
There are no membership dues or complicated membership requirements. As long as you renew your insurance policy – or policies – you will continue to be a member and enjoy membership benefits.