Pets are part of the family, and when they get sick or injured, we want the best care for them. That’s why The Trust has partnered with the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) to offer you ASPCA Pet Health Insurance for your dog or cat, at a discounted rate – save 10% on one pet, and 20% on two or more!
Unexpected medical emergencies can happen at any time. This inevitably leads to difficult decision making in an already stressful environment. Do you short-change your pet’s care based on cost, or accept the reality of a large vet bill?
With ASPCA Pet Health Insurance voluntary benefit program, brought to you by Liberty Mutual, you can focus on the well-being of your dog or cat, and not on what it’s going to cost you. And with flexible coverage options to choose from, including annual limit, reimbursement percentage, and annual deductible, you can customize your plan to fit your pet’s needs and, more importantly, your budget.
Fetch your quote today!
The Complete Coverage plan is designed to cover your pet from snout to tail and includes exam fees, diagnostic tests and treatment. It even covers some of the most advanced treatments, like chemotherapy and surgery, and some things you may not expect, like microchip implantation, stem-cell therapy and acupuncture. Other examples of covered conditions include…
- Accidents: Broken bones, bite wounds, cuts, toxic ingestions, and lodged foreign objects.
- Illnesses: Cancer, dental disease, arthritis, allergies, digestive problems, and UTIs.
- Hereditary & Congenital Conditions: Heart disease, IVDD, eye disorders, and hip dysplasia.
- Behavioral Issues: Anxiety and compulsive behavior, like excessive licking, fur pulling, and destruction of the home.
If your main worry is the once-in-a-blue moon, worst-case scenario instance, this budget-friendly option may be the plan for you. It covers all costs for injuries and emergencies related to accidents, and also includes exam fees, diagnostics and treatment.
Have peace of mind knowing your pet’s routine office visits are covered by purchasing an optional preventative coverage plan. For an additional minimal cost, you can choose from Basic, Standard or Prime. Coverage for each includes…
- Basic: Dental cleaning, wellness exam, deworming, DHLPP vaccine, rabies or lyme vaccine, fecal and heartworm tests.
- Standard: Basic plus spay/neuter and health certificate.
- Prime: Standard plus heartworm and flea prevention, urinalysis and blood tests, and bordatella vaccine.
Trust Discount & Quick Quote
You can get your discounted quote in seconds by visiting our dedicated Trust ASPCA Pet Health Insurance portal. You’ll only need your pet’s name, gender, age and breed to get started. Have more than one pet? Don’t worry. You can get pet insurance for all your furry family members.
With The Trust and ASPCA Pet Health Insurance, you can choose the care you want and take comfort in knowing your pet is covered in the unfortunate event of an accident or illness.
Underwritten by United States Fire Insurance Company. Discounts not available in HI.