The Trust offers a variety of insurance and financial security products designed to protect you and your career. Each one is tailored to meet your needs now and for many years to come.
- Professional Liability (Malpractice) – It’s more than an insurance policy ... it’s an entire risk management program designed to protect you and your practice.
- Student Liability – For just $35 a year you can secure your future. Professional Liability insurance just for graduate students designed to cover practicums and internship activities.
- Researcher & Academician Liability – Designed specifically for those in academe. Offers protection against allegations such as libel, plagiarism, student dismissal, discrimination, negative reference letters and grade disputes. Peace of mind can be yours for as little as $70 a year!
- Business Office – This package of property insurance benefits is specifically designed for offices like yours. Whether you are leasing office space, working out of your home, or own and operate buildings used for offices, you are eligible to apply for this coverage.
- Cyber Enterprise – Cyber threats can occur at any time, and attacks focused on healthcare data are increasing in both levels of severity and frequency. Are you protected in the event of a cyber breach?
- Income Protection (Disability) – Accidents, illness, and other unexpected emergencies can devastate psychologists and their families. Income Protection (Disability) insurance gives you the peace of mind with monthly benefits up to $10,000. Choose from four different plans to find that one that best fits your needs.
- Group Term Life –
Trust-endorsed Group Term Life insurance is a wise decision for psychologists and their families. Protection of up to $1,000,000 is offered to members, spouses and domestic partners. Children are eligible as well.
- Office Overhead –
The monthly expenses associated with running an office continue to pour in as you struggle to get well. How will you continue to pay the office rent, taxes, utilities and salaries needed to keep the office doors open?
- Long Term Care –
Trust-endorsed Long Term Care insurance is designed to provide those who are chronically ill, injured, or infirm with the funds to help them with basic activities such as dressing, bathing or eating—whether at home, in the community, in an assisted living facility, or in a skilled nursing facility.
- Auto, Home and Renters –
Auto, Home and Renters insurance is available through The Trust and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- Pet Health –
Unexpected medical emergencies can happen at any time. This inevitably leads to difficult decision making in an already stressful environment. Do you short-change your pet’s care based on cost, or accept the reality of a large vet bill? Now you don't have to choose.
- Retirement Planning –
As a psychologist, especially if you're in independent practice, you may need to devise your own retirement plan and possibly one for your partners or employees.