As a graduate student, you know how important hands-on experience is for your career. But how much thought have you given to planning and protecting your future? The Trust knows you have a lot on your plate because we’ve been in your shoes! Having the right tools at your disposal is essential to starting off on the right foot.
Consider this... Every time you provide psychological services, even in training, you put yourself at risk for a lawsuit and other legal, governmental, and regulatory actions. And, contrary to what you've probably been told, being insured through someone else’s insurance policy doesn’t guarantee you’ll receive the coverage - and attention - you need and deserve.
Protect yourself and your future with a Trust Student Liability insurance policy! For only $35 a year you'll get:
- $1,000,000 each incident/$3,000,000 annual aggregate limits.
- Disciplinary board defense, property damage, loss of earnings, premises medical payments, and more.
- Free unlimited and confidential consultations with licensed psychologists experienced in legal and ethical issues through our Advocate 800 Program.
- A voice through The Trust’s SECP Advisory Committee* that provides input and ideas on how we can best support students.
- The informative resource, Assessing and Managing Risk in Psychological Practice: An Individualized Approach (yours free - a $29.95 value).
It’s easy to see why more psychology graduate students choose The Trust over any other insurance provider. We make you the priority. And the best part? Becoming a part of The Trust Community is extremely affordable and easy.
The Trust has you covered as a student and beyond. After you graduate, you’ll be eligible for special discounts of up to 35% when you transition to a Trust Sponsored Professional Liability insurance policy. No other professional liability insurance company provides this kind of unique service for psychologists, both in training and in practice.
*The Trust’s Student and Early Career Psychologist (SECP) Advisory Committee has taken the guesswork out of getting started with our new brochure “Starting a Private Practice: An Early Career Psychologist’s Guide.” This essential resource was developed to help you navigate the unique challenges early career professionals face when getting started and is a must-read for every graduate student. Download your complimentary copy here.